Online orders will be subject to the following tiered freight pricing policy:
Orders to $100 → $9.95 freight
Orders 100.01-249.99 → $14.95 freight
Orders 250.00-500.00 → $19.95 freight
Orders 500.00 and over → Free Shipping
Everything Medical will prepay for shipping charges within the continental US all orders over $500
The following shipping exceptions and rules will apply:
- Oversized Packages will be quoted at the best possible rate either by UPS or Truck. You will be notified of the price quote on your cart for your approval before any item ships.
- Expedited shipments (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 day) and shipments to Alaska & Hawaii will be quoted at our UPS rates and added to the order. You will be notified of the price for your approval before any item ships.
- Hazardous materials or ORM-D shipments of chemicals and medicines are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Orders that are refused without cause or incorrect addresses due to customer error will be subject to a minimum charge of $15.00 plus any redelivery fees. This includes orders that qualify for free shipping.
- Orders that are cancelled after items have shipped or are refused by customer without cause will be subject to any return fees plus restocking charges. Due to the hygienic nature of many of our products we sell, many items will be non-returnable. Please contact our customer service department for any clarification.
- All returns MUST have a valid return authorization number in order to send your products back to us. Please call 800-201-0806 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number. All returns will be refused without proper authorization and these shipments will not be accepted or credited. Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges back to Everything Medical.
Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received in our warehouse. When returning product that is not defective, damaged, or our shipping error, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Items must be received in the original unopened cases with original packaging intact. Items opened and used are not returnable
- Custom items are non-returnable and will not be accepted
- Any expiration dates on any product including over the counter medicines, nutritionals, vitamins, or chemicals that have a shelf life of not less than six months from date received in our warehouse will not be accepted.
- Any expired items may not be returned. Please contact customer service if an item is short dated for your needs.
- Items not in salable condition due to improper storage, spoilage, or damaged packaging are not returnable. Items damaged in shipment must be reported to customer service immediately.
- We have the right to ship partial orders if items are backordered or delayed. You will always be charged only one delivery fee.
- To schedule a pick up, please call customer service at 800-201-0806 and we can provide you with the appropriate Call Tag or Bill of Lading. Your Return authorization will be provided with instructions on contacting the carrier, costs relating to freight and/or restocking fees as applicable. These fees will be deducted from the credit issued. All quality issues, damaged product, or returns due to an error by Everything Medical, will be returned at our expense.
You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 800-201-0806 to check order status or inquire about any of our shipping policies. All orders will come with tracking information as well.
Limited Product Warranty
Everything Medical warrants that all products shall be free from defects for the stated warranty of the manufacturer. Everything Medical makes no representation, expressed or implied, as to the intended purpose of any item and any other matter relating to the product. As a provider of product, Everything Medical will to the fullest extent act on customer’s behalf if an item is defective. Our sole and exclusive obligation shall be to replace the product at no cost to customer or refund the purchase price and all incorporated freight costs. This decision is the sole discretion of Everything Medical. Customer will be responsible for all excess charges stemming from fraudulent or false warranty claims.
In no event shall Everything Medical as a distributor of product be liable for any other costs or expenses including direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages or claims. It is the customer’s responsibility to full out any warranty information from the manufacturer. Everything Medical will assist in any issue, but ultimate and full responsibility for recourse is with the manufacturer. The warranty set forth governs all purchases and supersedes any terms and conditions expressed or implied by customer.